Thursday, August 14, 2008

A 1,000 Distractions.


They say a students life is most easy,but do they know that how we have to dodge all those tempting distractions,
Well whenever I am about to sit and open my syllabus books,I am suddenly reminded of..................



  • A chick flick which I always wanted to watch but never managed to.
  • Suddenly the girl I never expected to call me, calls up and we talk for hours.
  • Some other chick comes online.
  • The mag I always wanted to read but never found time to.
  • My friends come up with an amazing plan to meet up(Usually when someones parents have gone out).
  • Need to call my friend and ask him how much he has managed to mug up.
  • The ever distracting guest's show up and demand attention and throw all the irritating questions at you .
  • Or dad wants to learn computers (Worst than studying.)
  • My phones reminder tells me that I have to catch my favorite T.V show.
  • Or there's live or repeat telecast of a exciting cricket match.
  • Or Sharapova or Sania is playing a single sided tennis match.
  • My "Ex" wants to go for a movie(And your can never refuse to go for movies with your ex.)
  • Need to fetch Milk or something from the grocery store.
  • I feel very sleepy like I haven't slept in ages when I am just about to study.
  • The curiosity to check out what are the latest torrents.
  • I have a sudden urge to do nothing and the best part is you never finish doing nothing(This is the law Einstein never mentioned).
After succumbing to all this I realize the day has ended and I dint study even a single word,next morning I promise my self that I will study but the same story repeats and my amazing life continues.
It's like the need to study and the tempting things around you are directly proportional to each other.




3 comments:

minal_bhagwat said...

very true!!!!!
well nt sure abt not saying no to ur EX unless said by an experienced guy ....hehe .....nice

Aj-therebel said...

he he thnx minal for ur comment

Tushar said...

ummmm this are just the kind of distraction u always succumb to,very well written