Friday, June 10, 2011

Two Sides of The Same Coin.

I am gonna compare 2 sides of a social networking setup.

1) We all have wasted enormous time on Facebook socializing and by doing so we have created data which is a key to our world and people close to ours and this data is owned by facebook and can use it the way they like because you authorized them to do so when you signed up for Fb,Now Fb uses this data to target ads towards us and our friends and uses it for there own profit through the content we created and what to we get nothing. This is one way of looking at it and I like this way.
       Now what if I tell you can do what you did on fb that is create content and let the world use it for free
      or charge , yes  you can still do the same and even earn from it..
 What,is that your reaction well mycube lets you do exactly that.

2) Now this ones that irritates me like hell.
   My wall is flooded with every update form senseless to disgusting things.I get update of each of my friends clicks and also the updates of all the pages I liked and some app updates.
              Now, I sure like a cookie brand so I liked it , it doesn't mean I want every thing  they do on my homepage that's gross.
              Similarly I get notifications of all the things my toddler sister does and a idiotic friend of mine does right on my homepage, that's not what I want comeon, there is a way that I can do to make those notification disappear from my homepage but that would mean losing everything my sis updates or my friend updates but some of the things they do interest me for example. my friend nick keeps on updating about sheep and I m sick of hearing about sheep and I can disable his update but then I wont get anything he updates but one fine day he updates about a job I was really interested in ,I lost it.. You see.. There is no way of getting selective updates about a certain person of you homepage based on your own interest.

Wel Wel Well there is mycube at your rescue. what mycube has is a Interest Grid, in which you can select what appears on your homepage say you love cows so anytime any of your idiotic friend or your little sis or infact any person in the world updates about cows you will see them on your homepage of course it can be customised to suit your privacy needs to. See this way you can know about the job that your Friends notified about and still your homepage was aloof of all the sheep talks he continously does or all the fashion updates your little sis keeps updating about.
                           Thats what i m talking about guys,mycube give your power right in your own hands and you can dictate terms about what you wanna see and what you don't wanna see and my friends same goes for the ads no uninteresting ads thrown at you anymore ... the motto here is WHAT U WANT IS WHAT U GET.
    Simply awesome aint it..I know,I know it is.

3)Privacy.. now how important this one is.well it is of paramount importance.
            Now what happens with Facebook is the moment you sign up and click accept T&C you provide all ownership right to your data,pics,videos,notes and all to them well then they can use it for all as they want to you cant do anything about it.
and other thing is that if I have uploaded a pic and shared it with everyone else on fb excpet the group I dint want to share  with and 2 months down the line I accept a friend request from a person whom I don't want to see those picks or a particular pic and I don't add him in the hidefromthem list what happens you can figure out RIGHT.. that's what I am saying guys.
 
           Well with mycube you are the owner of your own content .What you upload and what you share is all yours and you can share it for a fee on mycube or for a fee  or even charge certain people and let your close buddies get it for free . See how amazing it sounds and life seems to be simple again online RIGHT..

4) My cube is a Social Exchange site where you can create intellectual content share it with like minded people , get some which u need all free or get paid or pay its all there with their nano paying system...
here unlike Fb where you waste your time on mycube you can utilize it and still be benefited monetarily.

So which side of the coin you like,Well for me its the mycube side...I m all for the new social revolution thats gonna happen with mycube.

Feeling amazed and wanna try this new baby out well
all your need is activation code and here it is anjanj
use it on beta.mycube.com.



      

No comments: